This seems to be turning into an annual thing..! That ‘back to school’ feeling hasn’t shaken, despite now going into my second year of university, so I decided to put together another wish list..or rather, list of things I’ll blow my student loan on when it finally appears in my account. I always attribute going back to ‘school’ with new things..shiny shoes, a winter coat, a new pencil case. Well, I’ve upped my game a little as I’ve got older..take a look at what my new list contains:
1. Knee high socks from Tabio. You know where the inspiration for these has come from! It’s getting colder and colder here so I could do with something pretty to keep my legs warm. How cute do they look styled with those t-bars?
2. Vintage canvas shopper from None Such Things. I don’t know how many tote bags I’ve got, it’s getting ridiculous. I have a large tote bag just to keep my tote bags in..! But I just had to post about this one..I’m very fond of Amanda’s little shop and this bag would be the perfect addition to my collection, helping me lug my laptop in every day.
3. Trench coat from Zara. My current trench is looking at a little sad and worse for wear, and when I saw this classic looking tan number from Zara, it had to go on the list. I know, I know, I don’t need any more coats, but it’s nice to look at – the perfect thing to sling on when I’m running for the bus..in the rain..!
4. Knitted scarf from Zara. I just love this colour! I don’t think I need to explain why I want a new scarf…I live in England, they are going to be compulsory very soon. Eek!
5. Envelope wallet from Zara. I’ve gone a bit Zara crazy since they opened their online shop, isn’t it amazing? This little purse is on the list because it’s just too adorable, anyway, you’ll need something to carry your new student ID in, right?
6. Born Again Vintage from Amazon. I always like a little light reading on the bus journey to university. I don’t think i’ve caught on to the whole e-book thing, so i’ll happily drag along the ‘real thing’. It makes the travelling a lot more bearable (and possibly those boring library inductions).
7. I Love London Lunchbox from Pussyhomeboutique. This shouldn’t really be on my wishlist, because I’ve already bought it..oooops! Every year I tell myself i’m going to stop paying for the overpriced paninis in the canteen, so I bought myself this little lunchbox on my trip to Brighton to inspire me to make sandwiches!
8. Heels from Topshop. How much do these look like the famous Chloe silverado shoes?! Okay, so perhaps a bit of a pastiche, but that doesn’t mean I want them any less. Perhaps a little bit impractical for a ‘back to school’ list, but i’m getting very good on my heels now..it takes practice ladies!
9. Lipstick from Topshop. A little bit daring for me, but i’ve loved the Topshop campaign images with the girls in their camel capes and dark lips..i’m thinking about giving it a try…perhaps the night before uni though (remember doing that before a mufti day at school?!).