A Blogger Cliche
Next month I will have been blogging for 3 whole years..doesn’t time fly? Now, I remember when I started the blog there were certain conventional posts that popped up everywhere, and “What’s in My Bag” was definitely one of them – how many of you have one of these posts in your archives?! I see you nodding!
I posted my first over two years ago (I still use that pink hairbrush..) and was reminded of them recently when Susie posted her competition, so thought I’d do another (there is something about being home in Somerset that makes me want to “kick it old school”…roll on summer holidays!). Anyway, what better way to introduce you to my new favourite bag? Without further ado:
My bicycle tote was a gift (thank you thank you thank you!) from One Language. I’ve always professed a love for canvas totes, and this bag is the mother of all canvas totes..it’s huge! But until I have the time for summer picnics and outings, all that resides inside it are as follows:
1. My snazzy new sunnies – the first pair I’ve owned in years – but more on them soon ; )
2. A Marc by Marc Jacobs purse that I won a couple of years ago, still going strong!
3. My pencil case from Artbox, containing all manner of cute stationary, including the pictured Hello Kitty pen. Necessary for sketchbooking, unfortunately..
4. My Frankie diary – I’ve got past not ruining her pretty pages now..I have far too much on my to-do list to be too precious!
5. Technology! My phone with a pink polka-dot Cath Kidston cover, my clunky camera, and my old iPod that I use to listen to music so my phone doesn’t run out of battery…not very glamourous..
6. Essentials – Carmex lip balm, a miniature perfume (miss Dior Cherie is today’s pick!) and a pile of grips for emergency hair situations.
Needless to say, I could probably fit a spare outfit or two and my shopping in this Mary Poppins bag too..! I hope you had a lovely Easter – see you soon x