Back By Popular Demand
Okay, that’s a slight exaggeration. Perhaps 2 people max asked if I was going to compile a ‘back to school’ post again this year, but I didn’t take much encouraging, seeing as this will be the last year that I actually go “back to school”!! I’ve been happily nestling under the warm, safe wing of education for the past 17 years *gulp* and next year I won’t have the same silly excuse to buy a new pencil case or lunch box. Bit scary, eh?
I think all of my above picks are worth buying if you’re not heading back to school too. You don’t really need a new hat..it doesn’t hold any educational value or anything, but it’s pretty, and that’s what we like ; )
1. A French & English Confectioners leather backpack has been on my wishlist fooooreverrrr. How amazing would this be to carry your books in? Going back to school has always been an excuse for a new, roomy, hard-wearing bag. Whilst I haven’t got my mitts on this one, I had another bag for my birthday that is going to be perfect to lug my laptop around uni.
2. This Topshop Purse features the sweetest map of London, just the right thing to carry your dinner money in (the first of many tedious links to going to school!)
3. If you’re anything like me, writing lists is almost like a pastime. Even when I’ve only got the housework to do, I’ll go to the trouble of writing down “Breakfast. Shower.” As if I needed to be reminded! So imagine how hectic it gets when I’ve got uni work to contend with! These sticky notes from Modcloth would be the perfect solution to my note-making needs.
5. Miscellaneous notebooks to write miscellaneous notes in! These, naturally, are by O-Check!
6. My dream diary is back again for another year! I maaaay have preordered the Frankie 2012 Diary as soon as I heard about it, too. I don’t need to explain why this is on the list, do I?!
7. Not strictly necessary, but I’m a hat girl, so it’s on the list any way! This one is from New Look.
8. I told myself that this autumn I’m going to wear more jumpers to avoid wandering around uni in my impractical coat all the time. I don’t really have any! And whilst this one is probably a wee bit too expensive, the colour is perfect!
9. I’m not one of those girls that goes to university in heels just because I do a fashion degree, no siree. A comfy pair of flats need no explanation!