Better late than never…
A few weeks ago I asked on Twitter if anybody had posted a Christmas Wishlist post, and to my delight I had a lot to snoop at! There is something I love about a bunch of pretty items grouped together, well, that and I’m nosey. I didn’t think I’d be posting one this year, I’ve been at such a loss for things to ask for, as I’m perfectly very happy with everything I have. But I gave in – I’ve been coming across so many cute things that I thought perhaps they could inspire your gift buying..or with only 2 weeks left until Christmas, maybe what you buy with your Christmas money ; )
Now it would be all too easy to pop on the Topshop website and link to practically everything, but I thought I’d share things that you might not have come across previously from independent designers. Enjoy!
1. My poor phone gets thrown around all over the place, but imagine how careful I’d be if I had this leather beauty covering it. By bRainbow, the handmade case comes all the way from Australia, so make sure to get in contact about shipping dates, as it may be too late, depending on where you live. They do other designs too!
2. Designer Licia Florio got in touch with me just a few days ago and I’ve had her designs and AW colour palette on my mind ever since. She not only products ultra wearable clothing in save-uppable-for(?!) prices, but a gorgeous selection of coloured unisex oxfords. My favourite combo is the brown and pink. I have a pair of minty coloured pop socks that would look perfect with them!
3. Why don’t I ever tie my scarf like that?! Such a beautiful colour as well. By Oh Leander.
4. If you haven’t already, I urge you to take a look at the ‘Office & Personal Organisers” section over at YesStyle.co.uk. Stationary heaven. This little diary is one of the many things I have my eye on. Just a note that shipping from YesStyle can take some time, as it may need to be ordered in from across the world (I’ve bought far too much from there so know the ins an outs!)
5. I first came across Alice Gabb‘s toys and stationary at Gabberdashery, the fun selection of market stalls you can find at Gabby Young‘s gigs. I was fawning over her work for a good ten minutes or more. She has a selection available online too, I’m particularly in love with Mr King George, the bear.
6. You all know Hannah Metz, right? Have you seen her lingerie designs? Want. So. Bad. They are a million miles away from the ‘days of the week’ knickers I’ve become accustomed to lately. I’d love to wear something special like that underneath my dresses.
P.S - Christmas came early when Gem posted about PuglyPixel, a website with lots of cute downloadable graphics for bloggers, I’ve used some of the scalloped labels in this post. Have fun playing with them! x